Buy buying or selling though this site, you agree to the following:
The seller guarantees that, unless stated in the description, the item in their images is the actual item you will receive, this may be a stock image only if the item is factory manufactured.
The seller guarantees that all products used are of the highest quality, and are brand new unless clearly stated.
No reborn or silicone dolls will be made from fake or illegally copied kits. Sellers must be able to prove the source of their kits.
Where layaway payments are taken, the seller will send clear payment expectations, and details of their terms and conditions.
All sellers will offer a fair refund policy in line with distance selling regulations, now referred to as The Consumer Contracts Regulations. This is a 7 day period in which to return the goods.
All goods will be sent with a signature, and the 7 day period will begin from the time the parcel is signed for.
The seller will carefully package all items and will ensure the parcel is adequately insured against loss or damage. The seller is responsible for the parcel until it is signed for by the buyer.
For distance or off-premises sales key information which the trader must provide includes:
- a description of the goods, including how long any commitment will last on the part of the consumer
- the total price of the goods, or the manner in which the price will be calculated if this can’t be determined
- how you will pay for the goods or services and when they will be provided to you
- all additional delivery charges and other costs (and if these charges can’t be calculated in advance, the fact that they may be payable)
- details of who pays for the cost of returning items if you have a right to cancel and change your mind
- details of any right to cancel
- information about the seller, including their geographical address and contact details and the address and identity of any other trader for whom the trader is acting
The buyer understands that where an item is made to order, or modified for you in any way, that the item becomes non refundable.
If the buyer is not satisfied with the item they receive, they must contact the seller within 24 hours with a detailed explanation of the issue.
Sellers must be given a reasonable opportunity to rectify issues.
Unless a product is faulty (ie broken or damaged) the buyer is responsible for the return postage unless otherwise agreed with the seller.
In the case of a refund, this will be made once the seller has received the goods returned and has clarified that it is in the exact condition it left in, and all extra’s or buyer gifts have also been returned.
The buyer will carefully package all returns and will ensure the return is adequately insured against loss or damage. The buyer is responsible for the package until it is signed for by the seller.
The buyer will assume layaway deposits are non refundable. The cancellation policy for interim layaway payments will be made between the buyer and the seller. Once goods bought on layaway are received, the usual returns policy comes into force.